The Appleview community An extension of the popular Northglen community, 37′ 40′ & 50′ all brick singles.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
QUALITY EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Architecturally custom designed two storey designs.
- Distinctive elevations utilizing genuine clay brick, vinyl siding including shakes and shutters, stone, hardie board panels and trims, decorative maintenance free fibreglass columns and other complementary materials as architectural detailing as per architectural control.
- Upgraded metal clad insulated 6’-8” front doors with sidelights and/or transom window, as per architectural elevations.
- 5’ or 6’ sliding thermo-pane glass patio doors with screens or garden door with Low E and Argon Gas as per plan (where applicable).
- Pre-finished maintenance free aluminum soffits, frieze boards, fascia, eaves trough and down pipes.
- Self sealing high grade shingles with a 25 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- MAINTENANCE FREE, SINGLE COLOURED VINYL casement windows (fixed or operators) throughout, Low E glass, window grilles on front elevations.
- PREMIUM QUALITY STEEL INSULATED “CARRIAGE STYLE” x 7ft. sectional garage doors with decorative light inserts and manufacture maintenance free finish, as per applicable models.
- Metal insulated optional Entry Door from Garage to House where shown on plan (where grade permits only).
- High quality caulking applied around all exterior doors and windows.
- Two exterior water taps; one at rear and one in garage with interior shut-off valves.
- Exterior landscaping to include: Fully sodded lot (except where paved). Walkway from driveway to front entry and rear patio to have laid precast concrete slabs, as per plan.
- Quality Exterior black decorative coach lamps, selected by builder.
- DECORATIVE STONE address plaques.
- Two (2) exterior weatherproof electrical outlets (one at front porch and one at rear entry) with ground fault interrupters (GFI).
- Paved Base coat asphalt driveway.
- Pressure treated decks will be provided where decks are required at the rear patio as per grade. A deck premium may be applicable.
DISTINCTIVE INTERIOR FEATURES
- Soaring 9 ft. ceilings on Main Floor and full 8 ft. ceilings on second floor (excluding drop ceiling areas).
- Choice of quality 12”x12” or 13”x13” DESIGNER CERAMIC FLOORING through Foyer, Main Hall, Kitchen/Breakfast Area, Powder Room, all Bathrooms and Laundry Room, (from builder’s standard samples), as per plan (where applicable).
- All ceramic flooring is laid on a scratch coat and thresholds are finished in chrome metal.
- Your choice of Luxury 35 oz. broadloom with 7/16” under-pad on all areas excluding areas designated for ceramic tile.
- NATURAL FINISHED OAK HARDWOOD on main floor (excluding tiled areas)
- NATURAL FINISHED OAK STAIR stringers, nosings and railings with 1-5/16” oak pickets, 2 5/8” oak handrails. Carpeted risers, treads and landings. All staircases to basements to be painted construction grade spruce.
- 2 PANEL CLASSIQUE interior passage doors including bedroom closets with 4” pine baseboards and 2 ¾” casings throughout.
- All Archways to be trimmed.
- Decorative wood columns, as per plan.
- NICKEL plated front door passage set with security dead bolt lock with nickel levers on all interior doors and privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
- All interior walls to be painted with quality latex paint (choice of one colour from builder’s standard samples). Kitchen, Laundry room and all Washrooms to be semi-gloss.
- All interior trim to be painted with semi-gloss paint.
- SMOOTH CEILINGS in kitchen, breakfast, bathrooms, powder room and laundry room. Sprayed texture ceilings with 4” smooth border in all other rooms.
- Cement board installed in all tub and shower enclosure walls.
- Poured concrete foundation walls with heavy duty damp-proofing, drainage membrane and weeping tile, where required.
- SUPERIOR 2 x 6 WOOD FRAME CONSTRUCTION on exterior walls.
- 5/8” O.S.B. tongue and groove sub-flooring fastened with nails and screws.
- PROFESSIONALLY engineered roof trusses (as per applicable plan).
- Garage floors to be steel reinforced poured concrete.
- Basement floors to be poured concrete with floor drain.
- Purchaser’s choice of DESIGNER KITCHEN CABINETS and laminate counter tops with optional breakfast bars and provision for future dishwasher with roughed-in electrical and plumbing, as per plan.
- Split electrical outlets on kitchen counter level for small appliances.
- STAINLESS STEEL kitchen exhaust fan with light and hood vented to outside.
- Double stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
- Custom made vanity in all bathrooms, as per plan.
- Pedestal sink in powder room where applicable.
- DESIGNER CERAMIC 8″x10″ wall tile up to and including ceiling in shower stalls and up to ceiling in standard bathtub enclosures.
- Separate shower stall with marble surround (as per applicable plan).
- FRAMED GLASS SHOWER ENCLOSURE in master ensuite shower (as per plan).
- STAND ALONE TUB in master ensuite (as per plan).
- Mirror above pedestal sink in powder room and above vanity in all bathrooms.
- SINGLE LEVER Chrome lavatory faucets in baths.
- Durable, condensation free and noise free plastic ½” PEX plumbing pipes and fittings throughout.
- Washer connections and laundry tub with faucet, as per plan.
- Pressure balanced temperature control valves in ensuite and main bath shower enclosure.
- Energy efficient water saver shower heads and toilet tanks.
- Insulation to meet or exceed Ontario Building Code Standards. (R60 blown insulation in attic, R22 Batt insulation for exterior walls. R20 Full height Blanket Wrap in Basement.
- Expansion foam insulation to perimeter of exterior doors and windows for air sealing.
- House sealed with vapour barrier as per Ontario Building Code.
- 96 % EFFICIENCY forced air gas furnace with electronic ignition, maybe relocated at vendor’s discretion.
- Includes 75% HRV system for increase air quality and circulation.
- Thermostat and HRV controls located on the main floor.
- Exhaust fan in powder room and all bathrooms.
- Ductwork sized to accommodate future installation of central air conditioning.
- Power vented rental gas hot water heater.
- Electrical service with copper wiring and arch fault protector circuit breakers.
- Electrical outlets in all bathrooms and powder room include ground fault interrupter (GFI).
- Switched light fixtures (pre selected by builder) in all rooms except living room (as per plan). Switched outlet in living room.
- White DECORA light switches & plugs throughout.
- Door chime with door bell at front entry.
- Direct wired electronic Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Detectors installed on each floor, as per Electrical Safety Authority.
- Heavy duty wiring for stove and dryer receptacle provided.
- Rough-in Telephone outlet in Kitchen or Family Room and Master Bedroom.
- Rough-in HIGH SPEED RG6 cable TV outlet in Family Room and Master Bedroom.
- Rough-in for CENTRAL VACUUM inlets dropped to the basement.
- Rough-in for ALARM at all main floor doors and windows, with keypad rough at front door and motion sensor on main floor.
- The Builder is committed to providing EXCELLENT SERVICE under the guidelines by Tarion Home warranty program including:
- One (1) year warranty protection against defects in workmanship and materials supported by the Tarion Warranty Corporation.
- Two (2) year warranty protection against defects in workmanship and materials including electrical, plumbing and heating delivery and distribution systems, and caulking for windows and doors preventing water penetrations.
- Seven (7) year warranty protection against major structural defects as defined in the Tarion Warranties Planning Act.